In order to delete a single relationship, follow the instructions below (for Exchange 2003, scroll to the bottom):
1) Open the Exchange Management Console.
2) Open the Distribution Group, right click the Display Name (in this example: 1and10), and click Properties.
3) Select the user you wish to delete (in this example: Sample2). You may either click the Red X Mark (next to Add...) or right click the user and click Remove.
4) The user will no longer appear within the user list. Click OK and the user will be removed from the Distribution List.
1) Open the Active Directory Users and Computers directory.
2) Click the Find Objects in Active Directory tab (little blue magnifying glass button).
3) In the Name: field, type in the name of the user (in this example: z_GalSync). Click Find Now.
4) When the search produces the name at the bottom, double click it.
5) The user properties screen will open (pictured above).
6) Select the user you want to delete and click Remove.
7) Click Yes to the prompt that pops up.
8) The user will no longer appear within the list of users. Click OK and the user will be removed from the Distribution List.
Note: The user can also be deleted through the Relationship Group Manager on the Add2Exchange Console. Simply scroll down and find the name of the user from the Distribution Group. Select the user from the Distribution Group Members being Managed by a Template section and click Detach Template then click Apply. The user will then be deleted from the Distribution Group Members being Managed by a Template section.
blog comments powered by Disqus